August 20, 2009

Trudging Through Another Build....

After spending an evening getting my development environment updated to trunk, I think I've come to a few conclusions: 1) I need to learn more about CMake, 2) learn how to deal with missing headers better (thank you ervin) 3. don't resort to sledgehammer methodology as quickly to fix a problem, 4) work on my my patience level more.

After committing the fix from being the guinea pig for the fix, I'm onto building kdepim, and then I'll start working on getting the code fixed for the openchange resource so it compiles.

1 comment:

  1. More than once I've resorted to the sledgehammer fix. Surprisingly, its not just for the split second of satisfaction you get, it sometimes actually works! =D

    Good to hear you're getting up and running. I always dread setting up my dev environment. Tedious. =P

    ReplyDelete